Tuesday, May 8, 2012

crew bios




Chris Mckee

Chris McKee grew up in Brevard, North Carolina. Being an avid fan of movies his entire life, he grew up making short videos with his friends and family. He enrolled in UNCW’s film studies program because of their emphasis on both the production and academic sides of film.

Regarding the production side, he is interested in editing and also has an interest in music scoring. He is currently an editor at Lifestage Films. Currently his favorite film is Thomas Vinterberg’s Festen. His favorite experimental filmmaker is Kenneth Anger.

Lauren Giggard

My name is Lauren Giggard and I was born and raised in Wake Forest, North Carolina. I am now a graduate of the University of North Carolina at Wilmington with a double major in Film Studies and Spanish. I’m a very hard worker, constantly setting goals to push myself. I love volunteering and doing what I can to help others, especially those in need. I love to travel to different countries because the cultures and architecture fascinate me.

I was raised around music, and it has always been a huge part of my life. I am always listening to or writing music, there is constantly a song in my head. I love the soulful sound of the electric guitar, and am currently learning how to play. I’m very creative and love to make art. I also love the outdoors and being outside in the sun, especially swimming and going to the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment